Tea for good Blood Pressure- 100g
Tea from Pressure helps to improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, normalize the level of blood pressure, and lavender and mint saturate the tea with soothing properties, which has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
Availability: 1 in stock
The tea consists of herbs: blackberry leaf, mint leaf, hawthorn fruit and color, rosehip fruit, hazelnut leaf, turnip herb, lavender color.
Useful Properties of Crimean Herbs included in:
· Properties of Blackberry: diuretic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, tonic. Blackberry leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals, which increases the body’s resistance to viruses and bacteria, stimulates immunity, improves the digestive process, and has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
· Properties of Mint. Peppermint leaves have long been used in folk medicine for abdominal pain, appetite, diarrhea, cough, heart pain, nausea, heartburn. Tea with mint helps to relieve spasms of coronary vessels, smooth muscles. It is very effective for nausea, digestive disorders.
· Properties of Hawthorn. Thanks to pectin, the composition strengthens and normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system, normalizes the heart rate, blood circulation, cleanses the blood, removes toxins and toxins from the body, has a diuretic effect, which helps to reduce edema, is applicable for migraines, fatigue.
· Properties of Rosehip. Rosehip is a source of vitamin C. Rosehip tea is an excellent diuretic and choleretic agent. Helps to normalize blood pressure.
· Properties of Hazelnut. The plant is famous for its vaso-strengthening, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and regenerating properties. Hazelnut tea normalizes the blood circulation, dilates blood vessels and increases their tone. It makes the vessels more dense, thereby reducing the risk of spreading infections in the body.
· Properties of Agrimony. Agrimony contains flavonoids, thanks to which free radicals are neutralized, which impede the permeability of the loan walls. They also help to stabilize blood pressure, prevent the destruction of hyaluronic acid, providing a regenerating effect on cartilage tissue.
· Properties of Lavender. Lavender is used for problems with the heart and blood vessels and for the prevention of diseases. Lavender stimulates blood circulation, especially in the vessels of the brain. The plant has sedative, antispasmodic, blood stimulating properties, as well as analgesic, regenerating, sedative properties. Lavender is a natural antiseptic.
Useful properties of tea: together, herbs enhance their beneficial properties and have a beneficial effect on the body. Tea from Pressure helps to improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, normalize the level of blood pressure, and lavender and mint saturate the tea with soothing properties, which has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
How to brew herbal tea ?: One tablespoon of herbal tea should be poured over a glass of hot water. Important! Water should be poured with the one that goes through the next stage in the boiling stage: the separation of bubbles becomes massive, the water becomes cloudy and whitens. This is the ideal temperature for brewing herbal (and not only herbal) tea. Brewing herbal tea with boiling water can spoil the taste and reduce the beneficial properties of the drink. It should be infused for 5 to 15 minutes, then strain and the Healthy Tea is ready. Add sugar, honey to taste.
You can use Healthy Tea: one to two glasses a day for three to four weeks. If necessary, repeat the reception in courses two to three times a year.
Contraindications in this herbal tea are only: pregnant women, mothers who feed children, children under 7 years old, individual intolerance to tea components.